About Trae Zipperer
Trae was literally born on the waterfront here in Florida, so it should come as no surprise that his chosen career path and personal lifestyle became dedicated to waterfront property and everything related to saltwater. His trademark is Waterfront Authority® and he backs that up with more than $240,000,000 in total sales experience for waterfront properties.
Trae joined the United State Navy and served four years aboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz CVN-68 before earning his BSBA at the University of Central Florida and then his MBA at Harvard Business School. His strong work ethic, attention to detail, friendly personality, marketing expertise, negotiating skills, waterfront product knowledge, and valuation analysis make Trae the perfect REALTOR® for your waterfront real estate needs.
As an avid boater, fisherman, and waterfront expert, Trae is extremely knowledgeable regarding water depths, tide changes, water quality, and wildlife species. He will share with you all waterfront value drivers as well as potential pitfalls to avoid. When buying or selling waterfront property in SW Florida and the Florida Keys, call Trae Zipperer at 239-466-9696 or send him an email at email@example.com.
Trae Zipperer highlights:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Dedicated to providing flawless performance of real estate services
- >$240,000,000 in waterfront total sales experience
- Earned his MBA at Harvard Business School
- Earned the trademark Waterfront Authority®
- Enjoys boating, fishing, diving, snorkeling, bully netting, and cast netting
- Waterfront mobile office is a 2014 Sheaffer 240-V bay boat with tower
- Absolutely passionate about the saltwater lifestyle